Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpapers

Anastasiya Volochkova WALLPAPERS.

• Born January 20th, 1976 in Leningrad. 
    1986 - 1994 student at the Vaganova Academy of Classical Ballet 

Anastasiya Volochkova. The biography of Anastasiya Volochkova. A creative way of Anastasiya Volochkova. The main parties of Anastasiya Volochkova. Anastasiya Volochkova in Hermitage theatre. Anastasiya Volochkova in Large dramatic theatre. Photographs of Anastasiya Volochkova. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet Swan lake. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet Giselle. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet - Blows for one. 
    In 1994 she graduated with honors from Professor Natalia Dudinskaya's class. While still an Academy student, Ms.Volochkova, danced the part of Odetta-Odillia in the ballet Swan Lake. 
    After graduation from the Vaganova Academy she was integrated into the corps de ballet of the Mariinsky Theater. 
    In 1996 she was awarded the First Prize and the gold medal at the Second International Ballet Contest in Kiev. 

Anastasiya Volochkova.Giselle The biography of Anastasiya Volochkova. A creative way of Anastasiya Volochkova. The main parties of Anastasiya Volochkova. Anastasiya Volochkova in Hermitage theatre. Anastasiya Volochkova in Large dramatic theatre. Photographs of Anastasiya Volochkova. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet Swan lake. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet Giselle. Anastasiya Volochkova in ballet - Blows for one. 
    Presently Anastasia Volochkova is a soloist at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow. At the Hermitage Theatre Ms.Volochkova danced the main parts of classical ballets as well as several modem ballets. It was here that in 2001 Ms.Volochkova danced her Duet for one (choreography by Vladislav Anzhelov, music by Piazzola) and Angel for the first time. Later these parts became known as her trademark performances. An article on Ms. Volochkova's performance in the ballet Giselle in 2002 at the Hermitage 

News 
    11.06.04 - June, 23 concert named "Karmen in the White Nights" by Anastasia Volochkova will be held in BKZ "Oktjabrsky" in St.Petersburg 
    5.02.04 - March, 1 Anastasia Volochkova will dance on the stage of BKZ "Oktjabrsky" in the perfomance "Stairway to Heaven". 
    6.01.04 - January, 9 Ballet evening with participation of Anastasia Volochkova will be held in the Big concert hall of the Shostakovitch philarmonic society (S.Peterburg). 
    10.10.03 - 21-th of Oktober Anastasia Volochkova will dance on the stage of BKZ Oktjabrsky in S-Petersburg 
    17.09.03 - 29th of September Anastasya Volochkova will perform on the stage of Bolshoi Dramatic theatre in St.Petersburg. 
    17.09.03 - September, 16 - Anastasia Volochkova has been dismissed from Bolshoi Theater. 
    11.07.03 - July, 27 Anastasia will dance on the stage of Concert Hall "Oktjabrsky" in Saint-Petersburg. 
    20.05.03 - June, 21 it will be given "Ball of Anastasia Volochkova" in Katherine's Palace in Tsarskoe Selo (city of Pushkin). The dance of soloist of Bolshoi Theatre Anastasia Volochkova and soloist of Danish Royal Ballet Kenneth Grieve on the stage of Theatre of Musical Comedy will be overture of performance, after that guests and artists will proceed to Tsarskoe Selo. Well known actors, musicians, politics and businessmen will be among visitors of the Ball. The obtained profit will be destined for the help to orphan-asylums and hospitals of the city of Pushkin (suburb of St. Petersburg). 
    14.05.03 - May, 17 Anastasia's performance in the National Palace "Ukraine" (Kiev) will be held. 
    12.02.03 - Anastasia Volochkova plans to take part in commemorative concert devoted to memory of Natalia Dudinskaja. The concert will take place in Aleksandrinsky Theater (Saint-Petersburg) on March, 17. 
    05.02.03 - February, 18 in Concert Hall "Octjabrsky" (Saint Petersburg) Anastasia will present the ballet "Giselle". 
    29.01.03 - January, 29, 2003 the great Russian ballerina, the professor of Agrippina Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet, the national actress of the USSR, the winner of the State premiums of the USSR, the honorable citizen of Saint-Petersburg Natalia Mihajlovna Dudinskaja has died. Natalia Dudinskaja was a legendary dancer,and also the teacher of many remarkable known all over the world ballerinas, including Anastasia Volochkova. 

Biography 

A magnificent, bright ballerina, who easily performs complicated, technical maneuvers while feeling sure of herself on stage and receiving acknowledgements for the mastery her profession. This is how we see Anastasia Volochkova today. But in order to reach this level, she had to go through a great deal of trying moments and believe in her strengths even when those around her did not. She needed to prove them wrong and never let go of her goal, her cherished dream or her skill. This dream was born in her childhood when her mother encouraged her to become a ballerina. 

In May of 2000 in the Austrian city of Sankt Pelten, Anastasia was presented with the"Golden Lion" award for the most talented ballerina in Europe. It was at this time that Volochkova began working on the English National ballet company staff in London. On the Royal Albert Hall stage, she performed the part of the Fairy Karabos in an original production of Sleeping Beauty. London press writers made sure not to miss Anastasia's debut on Albert Hall's stage and afterwards wrote: "Anastasia Volochkova is one of Russia's brightest, most elegant young ballerinas. She possesses a stage appearance, style, flexibility and a knowledge of how to present herself." ("The mail on Sunday"). 

In Bolshoy Theater Anastasia continues to captivate audiences with her performances in classical ballets. An important job for Volochkova turned out to be "Swan Lake", choreographed by the emerging Gregorovich. He could only see Volochkova in the role of Odette/Odile calling her "a magical dancer." However, Anastasia is a ballerina, who always finds herself in search of creativity. Her talent demands expression outside of playing the main parts in classical ballets. Hence, Volochkova began to perform solo acts. Her highly successful concerts have made stops in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Paris, London, Athens and Geteborg. She also broadens her repertoire with each new concert. 

On July 27th, 2001 the program "Stairway to Heaven" premiered in St. Petersburg and was put on by the talented Choreographer, Edvald Smirnov. By September of that year, Anastasia had gone on tour and made her debut in the ballet "Carmen Suite". 

The start of 2002 was marked by new projects. On January 2nd, Anastasia performed for the St. Petersburg's Philharmonic Society. The concert was part of the winter festival "Square of Arts". Anastasia included a new act never before performed in Russia, "Monotones" by prominent British Choreographer Frederick Ashton. 

Anastasia's talent and wonderful solo programs have not gone unnoticed. Performances sell out as Volochkova is winning the love and recognition of viewers and also becoming a laureate of international contests and awards, the most important of which being "Benois de la danse." Anastasia has become a laureate of this prize as the year's best ballerina. 

In October of 2002, Volochkova was presented with the award for distinguished artist of Russia. And this ballerina's creative path continues, bringing new successes. Anastasia is not settling on what she has accomplished, but rather constantly adding new numbers to her solo programs and dancing in the world's best theaters making each production a real treat for audiences. This is why I am sure that new pages will be added to Anastasia's success story describing new accomplishments, programs and prizes, to quote the words of Sergey Vikulov: "Anastasia is one of the few, who is transforming art into a world of exploration." News 11.06.04 - June, 23 concert named "Karmen in the White Nights" by Anastasia Volochkova will be held in BKZ "Oktjabrsky" in St.Petersburg 5.02.04 - March, 1 Anastasia Volochkova will dance on the stage of BKZ "Oktjabrsky" in the perfomance "Stairway to Heaven". 6.01.04 - January, 9 Ballet evening with participation of Anastasia Volochkova will be held in the Big concert hall of the Shostakovitch philarmonic society (S.Peterburg). 10.10.03 - 21-th of Oktober Anastasia Volochkova will dance on the stage of BKZ Oktjabrsky in S-Petersburg 17.09.03 - 29th of September Anastasya Volochkova will perform on the stage of Bolshoi Dramatic theatre in St.Petersburg. 17.09.03 - September, 16 - Anastasia Volochkova has been dismissed from Bolshoi Theater. 11.07.03 - July, 27 Anastasia will dance on the stage of Concert Hall "Oktjabrsky" in Saint-Petersburg. 20.05.03 - June, 21 it will be given "Ball of Anastasia Volochkova" in Katherine's Palace in Tsarskoe Selo (city of Pushkin). The dance of soloist of Bolshoi Theatre Anastasia Volochkova and soloist of Danish Royal Ballet Kenneth Grieve on the stage of Theatre of Musical Comedy will be overture of performance, after that guests and artists will proceed to Tsarskoe Selo. Well known actors, musicians, politics and businessmen will be among visitors of the Ball. The obtained profit will be destined for the help to orphan-asylums and hospitals of the city of Pushkin (suburb of St. Petersburg). 14.05.03 - May, 17 Anastasia's performance in the National Palace "Ukraine" (Kiev) will be held. 12.02.03 - Anastasia Volochkova plans to take part in commemorative concert devoted to memory of Natalia Dudinskaja. The concert will take place in Aleksandrinsky Theater (Saint-Petersburg) on March, 17. 05.02.03 - February, 18 in Concert Hall "Octjabrsky" (Saint Petersburg) Anastasia will present the ballet "Giselle". 29.01.03 - January, 29, 2003 the great Russian ballerina, the professor of Agrippina Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet, the national actress of the USSR, the winner of the State premiums of the USSR, the honorable citizen of Saint-Petersburg Natalia Mihajlovna Dudinskaja has died. Natalia Dudinskaja was a legendary dancer,and also the teacher of many remarkable known all over the world ballerinas, including Anastasia Volochkova. Biography A magnificent, bright ballerina, who easily performs complicated, technical maneuvers while feeling sure of herself on stage and receiving acknowledgements for the mastery her profession. This is how we see Anastasia Volochkova today. But in order to reach this level, she had to go through a great deal of trying moments and believe in her strengths even when those around her did not. She needed to prove them wrong and never let go of her goal, her cherished dream or her skill. This dream was born in her childhood when her mother encouraged her to become a ballerina. In May of 2000 in the Austrian city of Sankt Pelten, Anastasia was presented with the"Golden Lion" award for the most talented ballerina in Europe. It was at this time that Volochkova began working on the English National ballet company staff in London. On the Royal Albert Hall stage, she performed the part of the Fairy Karabos in an original production of Sleeping Beauty. London press writers made sure not to miss Anastasia's debut on Albert Hall's stage and afterwards wrote: "Anastasia Volochkova is one of Russia's brightest, most elegant young ballerinas. She possesses a stage appearance, style, flexibility and a knowledge of how to present herself." ("The mail on Sunday"). In Bolshoy Theater Anastasia continues to captivate audiences with her performances in classical ballets. An important job for Volochkova turned out to be "Swan Lake", choreographed by the emerging Gregorovich. He could only see Volochkova in the role of Odette/Odile calling her "a magical dancer." However, Anastasia is a ballerina, who always finds herself in search of creativity. Her talent demands expression outside of playing the main parts in classical ballets. Hence, Volochkova began to perform solo acts. Her highly successful concerts have made stops in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Paris, London, Athens and Geteborg. She also broadens her repertoire with each new concert. On July 27th, 2001 the program "Stairway to Heaven" premiered in St. Petersburg and was put on by the talented Choreographer, Edvald Smirnov. By September of that year, Anastasia had gone on tour and made her debut in the ballet "Carmen Suite". The start of 2002 was marked by new projects. On January 2nd, Anastasia performed for the St. Petersburg's Philharmonic Society. The concert was part of the winter festival "Square of Arts". Anastasia included a new act never before performed in Russia, "Monotones" by prominent British Choreographer Frederick Ashton. Anastasia's talent and wonderful solo programs have not gone unnoticed. Performances sell out as Volochkova is winning the love and recognition of viewers and also becoming a laureate of international contests and awards, the most important of which being "Benois de la danse." Anastasia has become a laureate of this prize as the year's best ballerina. In October of 2002, Volochkova was presented with the award for distinguished artist of Russia. And this ballerina's creative path continues, bringing new successes. Anastasia is not settling on what she has accomplished, but rather constantly adding new numbers to her solo programs and dancing in the world's best theaters making each production a real treat for audiences. This is why I am sure that new pages will be added to Anastasia's success story describing new accomplishments, programs and prizes, to quote the words of Sergey Vikulov: "Anastasia is one of the few, who is transforming art into a world of exploration."

Warning: Memcached::set() expects at most 3 parameters, 4 given in /opt/www/virtual/www.coolwallpapers.org/includes/functions.wallpapers.inc.php on line 195

Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpapers Swan Black Gisele 88
Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpapers Swan Black Gisele
Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpaper Black Gisele
Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpapers Swan Black Gisele 18
Anastasiya Volochkova Wallpapers Swan Black Gisele 8