Sarbel was brought into this world by a Cypriot father and a Lebanese mother on May 14th, 1981 in London. There, he grew up and studied music and dance. In springtime of 2005 he released his first album in Greece named “Parakseno Sinesthima” which went on to receive a Golden status (10,000 sold)!! Many successful performances around Greece and all around the world followed, whilst during the summer of 2006 Sarbel released his second album entitled “Sahara”, which has already become hugely successful.
Some interesting facts for Sarbel:
- His full name is Sarbel Michaél.
- He was born in London, in May 14th 1981.
- He is a Taurus of 1,93m tall!
- He is the only child of a Lebanese mother and a Cypriot father.
- He works-out regularly, he doesn’t drink or smoke.
- He is a stupendous cooker… the Indian, the Lebanese, the Greek and the Cypriot Cuisines are his specialties.
- He lives alone, but he is rarely to be found left without good friends, when at home.
- At the age of 18, he lived in Crete for seven months. He still keeps strong friendly relations with lots of Cretans.
- Recently he recorded a duet with the Swedish pop star Cameron Cartio in Spanish, English and Greek entitled “Mi Chica”.